Welcome! Sign In or Register
or sign in with
Last Played Games
Funny Car Games Stats
players online
Feedback for Dirt Showdown
  • This discussion is related to the Dirt Showdown game.
    Description

DiRT Showdown: Slam and Sprint Challenge.
    Win races and demolition derbies to earn cash and upgrade your cars. Speed, style and destruction all count in this spin-off arcade version of the smash hit console game!
  • awsome!@#$%^&*()_+
  • waz upppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp waz upppppppppppppppppppppppppppp i am new hear and this game is asowme
  • hi its me again
  • i love brazil and new york but i am really brazilan and english
  • this game sucks but i cant stop playng it
  • l
    hate this game:(
  • i also hate this game !
  • are you crazy max324
  • crazy ass motherfucker game love it
  • yeahfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
  • fun as !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • superb
  • i love this game
  • hey i have a new acount my other one is haked
  • i love this game